As a child of divorce and someone who divorced after 25 years of marriage and who is happily remarried today, Bonnie has been down the path you're traveling today. Bonnie has been working in financial services since 1981, and has been a Certified Financial Planner for families since 1992. She also earned the Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, designation and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst designation, CDFA™. She served 3 years on the National Board for the Financial Planning Association, served on the Foundation for Financial Planning board, and served as President on the Board of Directors for the non-profit Loudoun Therapeutic Riding.
Bonnie has been serving families and individuals for 27 years. She earned a Masters degree in Financial Planning and keeps current through at least 30 hours of professional continuing education each year. In gratitude to her community, Bonnie donates up to 10% of her annual hours to pro bono work reflecting her commitment in helping to create a world where everyone thrives and prospers.
As the 3rd generation of women business owners in her family, Bonnie has expertise in helping men and women meet their wildest dreams in business ~ she can help you plan, build or exit your business profitably, she helps divorced clients keep and grow their settlements, and guides widows and widowers in their new lives.
- Author, "Love-Jacked! Divorce Your Spouse, Not Your Dollars", available on Amazon and Kindle
- Letters of commendation from service as Georgia’s former Secretary of State Cathy Cox’s Retirement Planning Speaker in her Investment Education Series, “Money Counts”, 2004-2006Lead author 2004 white paper, “It Takes a Wired Village” accepted by the National Association for Financial Education (NEFE)
- Spoke at Investment News Retirement Income Summit “The Golden Fears”, NYC, March 2009
- Interviewed by CNBC’s Sharon Epperson, October 2010
- Spoke at College of Charleston “Discipline Determines Destiny”, November 2010
- Contributor to "Tips from the Top: Targeted Advice from America's Top Money Minds", Alpha Books, 2003
- Columnist for the industry’s Journal of Financial Planning through 2011
- Spoke at the National Business Educators Conference, Atlanta, April 2013
- Health & Wealth Workshop at Lost Creek Winery November 2013 with Cliff Russell, ex-NFL player and trainer from Ripped Performance
- Interviewed on Executive Leaders Radio, December 19 2013
- Interviewed on Wharton Business Radio, May 15, 2014
- Panelist at Invest In Women Conference, Dallas, May 2016
- Presenting speaker at Institute of Divorce Financial Analysts National Conference, Chicago, May 2016
- Presenting speaker at Garrett Planning Network Retreat, Broomfield, CO, July 2016
- Presenting speaker at NAPFA National Conference, Arlington, VA, October 2016
- Speaker – Garrett Planning Network Retreat, Broomfield, CO July 2016
- Presented to Fairfax, VA Bar Association (Family Law Section), July 2016
- Presented to National Conference National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA), October 2016
- Speaker, “Math Modeling Matters in Divorce”, Shareholders Service Group Annual Conference, San Diego, April 2017
- Speaker, “Math Modeling Matters in Divorce”, AICPA PFS Conference, MGM Grand, Las Vegas, June 2017