You’ve just come through one of life’s toughest transition. It’s time to become the best steward of the assets and income you have going forward. The same way that 2nd generation businesses and inheritances disintegrate also applies to divorce settlements where the parties have failed to plan their future finances.
Through our parent company, American Capital Planning LLC, we help individuals and families in one of three ways:
- We can provide fee-only fiduciary management of your assets with financial planning included.
- We can provide fee-only fiduciary management of just your assets with no financial planning.
- We can provide fee-only fiduciary financial planning with no account management.
Personal and private wealth management is the incorporation of your financial planning with your investment portfolio. We then coordinate our work with estate planning, legal resources, and tax specialists.
- Spending, Saving, Giving
- Protection – Life, Disability, Health, Home, Auto, Liability and Long Term Care
- Tax Impact
- Social Security Optimization Strategies for reflecting your personal benefits
- Estate Planning – Legacy & Asset Transfer Planning
- Retirement – Clarity of choices during this important transition
- Anything else – College, Stock Options, Real Estate, and more...
- Your needs, your goals, and your values
- Your risk tolerance, your risk capacity, and your risk required
- Our investment recommendations build around your goals and ones that produces a retirement paycheck
- We implement your investment plan through low-cost funds
- We evaluate your ongoing investment progress
- We help you manage and minimize taxes
Service Offered to New Clients
- Have $1M in investable assets
- You prefer a high touch, intimate, long-term working relationship in all phases of your financial life
***For new clients who have smaller amounts to invest, we enthusiastically recommend our ONLINE ADVISOR program.